THE NEW LUXURY RESIDENTIAL WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT IN SOUTH-WEST LONDON LOCATED ON THE SITE OF THE HISTORIC TEDDINGTON FILM STUDIOS OVERLOOKING TEDDINGTON LOCK
Designed by award-winning architects Hamiltons, Teddington Riverside will comprise 217 apartments, available with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms (570 sq ft to 1300 sq ft); six new-build houses and the original restored Weir Cottage comprising 2 x duplex apartments
- Carlton House with 57 apartments launches this September 2018 – 28 x 1-bed, 11 x 2-bed and 18x 3-bed
- Prices – from £670,000 for a 1-bed apartment. Sales agents Knight Frank
- Teddington Riverside has the advantage of having the 4 * Lensbury Hotel and Spa next door which is unique in that it offers boating facilities in addition to the usual sporting facilities with gym/tennis/pool etc all set in a magnificent setting with lawns sweeping down to the River.
- Unique opportunity for investors and those looking to right-size, an opportunity to release equity for family members and retirement, with all purchasers experiencing the beautiful Riverside Lifestyle and all the advantages of Central London being only a short distance away
- Service charge of under £3.00 psf vastly less than other developments of similarly high specification.
- Riverside development- most of the apartments have balconies or terraces and many benefit from outstanding views of the River Thames.
- Teddington has the advantage of its own high street with boutiques and restaurants as well as being equidistant between Richmond and Kingston town centres (5 minutes from John Lewis Car Park) each of which have theatres and riverside restaurants. There are also areas of outstanding beauty with both Bushy Park and Richmond Park minutes away and both the historic Hampton Court Palace and Ham House nearby.
- Opportunity to live on the site of the historic Teddington Studios overlooking Teddington Lock which has never before been open to the public
- There will be a residents’ courtesy car offering a shuttle service to the local stations easing the commuter’s journey into London during rush hours.
- It offers lateral living and underground parking to the apartments with direct lift access to each block and 24hr security and concierge, set in beautifully landscaped gardens on the river’s edge overlooking the everchanging views of the Weir.
- Teddington Riverside is well-connected to central London, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports. Regular trains provide transport to Waterloo in just 36 minutes. Heathrow is 28 minutes and Gatwick is 48 minutes by road for those commuting each week.
- Teddington Riverside is also close to highly rated state and independent schools in the London Borough of Richmond, acknowledged as having the best standard of education in London. American and German international schools are also nearby. There are also good local hospitals such as Kingston A and E as well as the New Victoria and Parkside private hospitals nearby.
The interiors are spacious and light-filled, with high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including underfloor heating and timber floors in the living spaces. Generous open-plan lateral living and dining flows through the apartments, providing ease and flexibility for formal or casual dining. State-of-the-art modern fitted kitchens with Siemens fitted appliances and stone Bianco worktops enhance the living experience. The bedrooms have been meticulously designed as calm and restful retreats, reflecting the nature and ambiance of the waterside location, with ample storage space and natural broadloom carpets.
The Teddington Riverside Marketing Suite is open daily. Tel:+44(0) 20 7349 0091
The developer, City Developments Limited (CDL), one of Singapore’s largest quoted property companies, has a strong track record in creating award-winning architectural projects.
In addition to Carlton House, Teddington Riverside comprises Shepperton House, which comprises only 3-bedroom apartments, and will be finished in December 2018. The other buildings all offer a combination of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments. Haymarket House and Camera House will be completed in June 2019 and September 2019, respectively.